Thursday, January 7, 2016

Outlet Malls

We took the morning and went shopping at the outlet malls next to the boarder.  I think it is cool that we live so close to another country.  I have to admit that San Diego is loosing its charm with this rainy weather.  I know they need the rain, but I came to play outside.  When it is raining it kind of seems like we are at home but without all our regular activities to fill up time.  Everything we do here is usually outside, so when it rains I don't know what to do.

The mall was an outside type mall.  I'm sure that is great usually but we got poured on.
I really wanted this yummy churro thing that I read about online so one of the reasons we came to the mall was just for it.  Of course it wasn't open.  I had to wait about 30 minutes making Bob late for work.  I got it though.
It was ok.  I guess I'm just not a fan of caramelized bananas.
Not our best San Diego outing, but everyday can't be a beach day.

No comments: