Sunday, February 14, 2016

Watch What I'm Wearing

I posted this wish list back in January and after receiving the products in the mail I got to wear them last week to church.  I love them!  At first I was hesitant because they didn't cost very much ($5.80 plus shipping for the skirt), but I am pretty happy with the quality.  I got so many compliments on this chiffon maxi skirt, and everyone wanted to know where I got it.  I thought it was perfect for Valentines Day.
I love clutches.  Most of my skirts don't have pockets and I don't have matching purses for every outfit. So when I am going to church this little clutch is perfect to put my phone and keys into.  And for less than $2 I will definitely get my moneys worth.


The most clicked on link was by...


9 comments:

Clairejustine oxox said...

Beautiful skirt :)

Thanks for hosting ..

http://www.iwasntexpectingthat.co.uk/2016/02/upcycled-valentine-shoes.html

Sheree Ho said...

You look so beautiful. thank you for hosting the linkup.

xo Sheree
http://poshclassymom.com
IG: @poshclassymom

Leelo R said...

Beautiful outfit! That pink maxi skirt looks so pretty!

ElleSpann said...

what a steal of a skirt!!! so pretty.
elle
Southern Elle Style

Elise Von E said...

SO pretty and feminine!!

xx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

Rachel Rinderknecht said...

You always look so stunning! Seriously girl you are such a natural beauty. :) I love your skirt this week! So flowy and fun. Thanks for always hosting this awesome link-up! :)

Rachel
Simply Rachel Nicole

Mary Murnane said...

Love how the skirt flows! Looks great with the white turtle neck.

- xox Mary
www.marymurnane.com

Amy Johnson said...

So pretty!

Rachael Thomas said...

Such a beautiful skirt, and I can't get over the price! I love it paired with the turtleneck!
Rachael
http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com