Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day

"The sacred title of 'father' is shared with the Almighty. ... Fatherhood is not a matter of station or wealth; it is a matter of desire, diligence and determination to see one’s family exalted in the celestial kingdom. If that prize is lost, nothing else really matters."         - President Ezra Taft Benson


Bob is an amazing father to our children!  He does more in one day than seems possible.  I am so grateful for him and I know that the kids love him so much.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Bob and the kids from the past year.



I'm also lucky enough to have a great dad myself.  My dad has always been there for me and he is a good person all around.  This is a picture of him just before he left for a mission in the Philippines.  Read more about his mission here.


 Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

No comments: