Friday, June 10, 2016

Penelope's Kindergarten Performance

Penelope's kindergarten performance was a musical called Zoozical.  It was so cute!  In the past I've gotten frustrated with the performances because they combine grades and have the kindergarten and first graders going at the same time.  Meaning twice the kids and twice the parents and I can never see.  This time it was just the kindergarteners and it was probably the best one I've seen.

The kids all dressed up as animals and it was really cute.
Penelope and I went an hour early to make sure we got a good seat.  I had my pick of the place, and no one else came for like 30 more minutes, so it wasn't really necessary for me to go that early.  But Oh well.

Penelope was a raccoon so we put stripes in her hair.  She was nervous about it but she got over it.

Here are just a few of the songs they did.
The Hokey Pokey

The alphabet signed.

Do Your Ears Hang Low

And my favorite was this dancing one.

I love being a mom and getting to go to things like this.


1 comment:

Gayle Daly said...

I remember Corinne's Kindergarten performance. They had a little dance too. We have it on home movie film. It was the cutest thing ever. She also was the most darling (and only) little red head in the class. Love those days. Best days ever. So glad you are experiencing them too.