Monday, July 11, 2016

4th of July

On the Fourth of July this year we went to a neighbors house for a bbq and fireworks.  It was so fun to have to not worry about staying out late with babies.  Although a friend brought her newborn and I just wanted to hold him the entire time.  It just isn't the same when it is someone else's child.  

Bob took this picture of the girls.

Before it got dark the kids had fun coloring with chalk and riding bikes in the street.  It was one of the coldest 4th of Julys I can remember so I had my sweater on most of the time.





By the end of the night Leon was exhausted.  Actually Bob was too, and I felt bad because he had to work the next day.  But he was nice and stayed the whole time for me.



They even had a fire to keep us warm and roast marshmallows.
Thanks Kelli for putting this on!  Kelli is always really good at planning things and inviting me places.  I'm not nearly as good at that, but I'm happy to have her as a friend.

No comments: