Thursday, December 1, 2016

Golden Gate Bridge

While planning our short trip to San Fransisco I looked up online things to do.  Number one on almost every list was to drive across the Golden Gate bridge.  It was pretty and iconic but honestly just a bridge.  We drive across the Tacoma Narrows bridge all the time so no one was that excited.  We stopped and took pictures afterwards.  Sorry they aren't great, it was dark and I only had my phone.


Last time we were in California hiking through the redwood forest was one of everyones favorite things so we made sure to do that again.  I will say that I prefer the one we went to last time, but this was fun too.


We also spent time at the Fisherman's Wharf.  Bob and the kids walked around here the whole time I was on Alcatraz so they got to spend quite a bit of time here.  It reminded us of Pikes Place, but bigger and more crowded on the streets.



I took one last picture of the bridge while driving out of town.  Goodbye San Fransisco!


No comments: