Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Photo Blanket Review

When my photo blanket from college.com arrived I was so excited, there is something about getting a package in the mail that is just so fun.  I use a throw blanket almost every night while on the couch and it was time for a new updated one.  Bob likes the house colder than I do so this blanket really was perfect.  Aside from being cold at home, snuggling up in a blanket just has a different feeling.  I really use a blanket all year round.  I like the cozy feeling they provide.
I wanted to do something with the family photos we took, and this turned out great.  I was worried that the faces wouldn't quite look right on a blanket, but they are totally fine.  They really do look in focus.  The best part is that the kids really love to see themselves on the blanket.  Even Calista spends time pointing at each person on the blanket and then waiting for me to say their name.  Then she will point to herself on the blanket and then her actual self.  It is super cute.  Sometimes we do it in reverse where I'll say a name and she will search over the blanket until she finds that person, after which she will reach over and point to them.  Everyone wants to have in on their bed, but I'm keeping it for myself.
The whole thing was really easy to set up and do online.  It probably only took me 15 minutes to order.  I just uploaded the pictures I wanted and the online product builder arranged them for me.  I spent a few minutes adjusting and rearranging, trying to get the kids all evenly sized, and it was done.  It was pretty stress free.  It arrived in the mail rather quickly.  There is still plenty of time to get one before the holidays, if you are looking for a gift.
If you thinking about getting one yourself, I should let you know that this sherpa blanket is good quality.  It is amazingly soft.  In the past I've used Snuggies, but I really needed something a little bit nicer.  The Snuggie material isn't the greatest.  I would recommend it to anyone.

1 comment:

Gayle Daly said...

I just caught up on all your posts from your trip with Bob. What a wonderful time for you. Your life is so full of such wonder Doranda. I'm so happy for you and your family. You are truly blessed.