Monday, April 15, 2019

Basketball Season

Last year basketball season was crazy, which is why I was happy when Tucker was the only one who wanted to be on a team this year.  I will probably encourage more kids to participate next year.  But one child on a team was all I could handle this year.  Having a baby kind of kept me pretty busy.
Tucker really enjoyed it, and I could tell he improved throughout the season.
Bob was able to leave work for each game, but he had to go back once it ended.  The kids made made sure the utilize him being around for the hour each Saturday.





These pictures are from a couple different games.



I think Tucker had really great coaches this year.  They seemed to know what they were talking about and were also pretty great with the kids. 


Now for a free Saturday to catch up on some blogging before baseball games start.


No comments: