Thursday, July 11, 2019

Toys R Us and Fish Market

Bob is starting to get Saturdays off again and we hardly know what to do with ourselves.  First we went to one of my favorite stores, Diaso, aka 100 yen store, aka the dollar store.  But it is so much better than an American dollar store.  
They just seem to have better things.  I love to check out all the Japanese things we don't see normally in America.


 Whats a compressed facial mask and how do you use it?
Then I dragged everyone to Toys R Us to see that me and Calista are on the display box.  When I saw it the first time it was just Calista and Beatrix and I and I wanted to show the rest of the family.  I'm not sure they really cared.  But I think it is pretty cool
 I even wore the same shirt and tried to recreate the picture. 
The carrier is a different color and Calista is over a year older, but hey it is as close as we could get.  Then I decided to go ahead and buy it, even though I will never use it.  And when I showed the store check out lady that it was me and Calista on the box she got really excited.  She kept giggling in a very Japanese way.  The lady behind us in line was excited about it as well.
 Lastly we went to the local fish market.
 We were going to eat lunch there, but we couldn't find anything we wanted to eat.

Well except for salted tomato and milk marshmallow gelato.  We did get some of that, and it tasted exactly like a salted tomato and milk with marshmallows in it.

No comments: