Friday, September 20, 2019

2nd Japanniversary and More

September 4th was our 2nd Japanniversary!  We have been now living in Japan for over two years.  The whole thing has gone by quickly and times and very slow at others.  It has been a huge adventure and I have grown a ton as a person.  Our family has even grown by one over the last year.
The actual day was a perfect representation of our life here.  I did the usual school routine in the morning, full of fun and craziness and lots of messes by Calista (food coloring dumped on our floor).  Then Bob came home for about a minute to grab Tucker and head to young men.  Then I attempted to make a cake.  I put it in the fridge to cool so I could frost it and before I knew it Calista had dug the whole thing apart.  It was super difficult to frost after that and I just ended up dumping powdered sugar over the whole thing to get it to look white.

Bot got home after the kids normally go to bed.  I was frustrated and tired and so we quickly took a picture and ate some cake before going to sleep.

I tried to quickly run into the grocery store with Calista while Bob stayed in the car with the other kids.  The store ended up being so crowded!  It is usually crowded, but this time we were waiting in line partway down the isle.
 Those yellow things in our basket are sooo good!  I don't know what they are called, but if you are ever in Japan you should get them.


 Just had to throw in a Calista picture here.
Here is another little snippet of our lives.  Kids playing and fighting and being crazy all at once.  I love it...except the fighting part.

No comments: