Friday, February 14, 2020

Beatrix Birthday Photography

I managed to get a few nice pictures of the sweetest baby in the world.  Mostly she just wanted to suck on her two fingers but we got a few with her hands out of her mouth.  We may or may not have been late for church because of it.

I'm a little proud of the cheeks she has in this next picture.  I work really hard to feed her as much as possible and seeing a little chub on her makes me happy.
She is pretty happy about it too.
Beatrix still doesn't seem one to me, but I definitely remember laboring with her a year ago, so I guess she must be. 
Days before her birthday she started sleeping through the night and we are not going back.  She did it for about a week on her own and now is back to waking up at 2am.  I refuse to feed her then so now it is Bobs turn to be up with the baby in the middle of the night.
Beatrix doesn't say any words.  Mostly she just hangs out with me all day and watches the kids run around the house.  There is a lot for her to watch.
She is so sweet.  Really a easy going and fairly quiet baby.  I'm curious to see what her personality will be like as she grows.  So far her baby personality is much more easy and laid back like Penelope and Leon were.
She can stand up and balance for a few seconds and also walk along furniture.  But she doesn't walk on her own.  She is pretty similar in that regard to my other children
We even made time for a few nice pictures together.  
It was a miracle that she kept the birthday hat on at all.  She really kept taking it off immediately after I put it on her every time.  

I absolutely love her!  I really am going to miss have a little baby around with me all the time.  Maybe I'll get lucky and she won't walk for a few more months.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

Well over 160k women and men are losing weight with a simple and secret "liquid hack" to burn 1-2lbs each and every night while they sleep.

It's simple and works with anybody.

Here are the easy steps for this hack:

1) Go grab a drinking glass and fill it up with water half full

2) Then follow this weight losing hack

you'll be 1-2lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!