Thursday, September 10, 2020

Sunset Photos

Homeschooling my babies has kind of taken over my life.  To combat that I decided it is time for me to get back into some of the things I like that don't have to do with the kids. To start things off I joined a facebook group for photographers.  They do a weekly challenge and everyone posts their pictures.  It is basically a way for me to remember to take pictures and to focus on something, at least once a week that isn't the kids.  This weeks challenge was to take sunset pictures.

I took these right outside of my house in Yokosuka, Japan.

I jog along this boardwalk almost every morning, but I rarely got out at night to see the sunset. 
If you look closely in this next picture you can spot Fuji-san.  It is the mountain right next too the building on the left.
Getting out and taking these is a great reminder to me of how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place.  I definitely struggle with the heat and humidity this time of year, but the sunsets can be pretty amazing.

No comments: