Friday, September 11, 2020

Day to Day Homeschool

We spend about 7:30 am until 2pm doing schoolwork around here.  The whole time I have at least three people needing my attention at once.  I decided to make them wait so I could take pictures to document this busy time in our lives.  I took these pictures on two different mornings.

The computers definitely add to the crazy around here.  I don't let them have them in their rooms and our headphones took two weeks to come in the mail only to be too small when they arrived.  Scarlett and Leon pretty much have loud competing meets with teachers going on at the same time, all in the same space with Calista and Beatrix as they run around and Tucker, Penelope, and I, who are also trying to do school.  It is a little funny because we are loud, but every once in a while the kids will need to unmute so if we ever hear Scarlett or Leon talking to the computer we try really hard to suddenly be really quiet.  I can only imagine what that is like to watch and hear from the teacher's point of view.












Our COVID cases have gone down a lot over the last week.  It seems like Scarlett and Leon might go back to the actual school building soon.

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.