Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Update

I sold my favorite bike!  I realized that after living here almost a year I haven't ridden it one time.  Our neighborhood is very small and I wouldn't feel comfortable riding on the bigger road outside it.  I miss the Japanese sidewalks and bike friendly towns.  Anyway, it was time to pass it on to someone who will use it.  We went for a couple rides around the neighborhood first.  They were so fun.  I already miss riding this bike around with my girls.  I was able to sell to a mom and get very close to what I paid for it, if I remember correctly.
Our ward has some great young women leaders.  Scarlett came out to the car after one activity dressed like this.  It was some sort of dress making competition using garbage bags.
Tucker went to the mormon prom with some friends.  We couldn't convince him to ask a girl and go on a date but he did go with friends.  They even got ready together and ate dinner before going.  Not everyone in the picture is dressed up, a few of the kids just came over for the hanging out part and did not go to the dance.
There has been a lot of work going on at the property, but this picture is Bob and Leon working on the tree house.  While waiting on permits Bob built a tree house.  It isn't 100% finished but I think it will be really fun for the kids once it is.

I started making sour dough bread again.  I did it years ago but the kids did not appreciate it and it was a ton of work so I stopped.  This time everyone loves it and I can't seem to make enough.  
Scarlett was officially inducted into the honor society.  None of my kids have done it before and she was happy to participate.
This last picture is from Mother's day.  The kids are getting so big.  I love being a mom.


No comments: