Friday, March 22, 2013

over the rainbow

Lots more baby stuff to come, but for now I hope you don't mind a few non newborn posts while we rest. :-)

I made these cute cupcakes for St. Patrick's day last week.  The kids loved them!  Scarlett found the red velvet especially messy.  I kept washing red off her face and hands after every time she snuck into the kitchen.
These were so easy.  I just bought the rainbow gummy candy from Fred Meyer and stuck it into my "cloud" frosting.  It instantly made normal cupcakes much more exciting!

3 comments:

Stylishly in love said...

Love these cupcakes. Hope all is well with the family.

If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Wrapped in Black and White'.

Have a great weekend.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Talitha said...

These are so cute! I wish I saw it earlier. I would have made some too! I'll try to remember for next year!

Buttons Apart said...

These are absolutely adorable!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/