Friday, January 31, 2014

3 Ways to Wear One Necklace Chain

Have you seen those necklace lockets that are becoming so popular?  I just got one and I love it!  But, me being me I'm always trying to get the most out of my money.  And because I couldn't decide if I should buy a short or long chain I found a way to wear both with only buying one.  I can actually wear the same chain and make it short medium or long. All  you need is a toggle clasp.  Check it out.
The necklace chain is 32" long.

1. In the first picture I looped the chain through the toggle and then around my neck again and back through the toggle.  This is the shortest version.

2. For the medium length I looped the chain around my neck twice and then through the toggle at the end.

3.  This one is pretty obvious but I just wore the long chain around my neck and through the toggle one time.


It is so simple I feel silly to be so excited about it.  But I just love when something has more than one use and saves me money!  If you like it too please share the post with your friends.  It is too good of a trick to be kept secret.

No comments: