Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day

This year we split our father's day in half, in a way.  So yesterday we celebrated Bob as a dad and all that he does, and next Sunday we will be going over to my dads house to spend some time with  him.  I know that fathers are sooooo important I am so thankful to be blessed with a great dad (and father-in-law) and great husband who is a great dad.  I'm just lucky all around ;)

The church put out this quote on a Fathers love:
When a man becomes a father for the first time, his heart expands in unanticipated ways. He appreciates and understands his own father like never before. He also gets a small glimpse at the infinite and complete love that Heavenly Father has for each of His children.

go here for more info.I love this video I saw on facebook.


Bob really is such a great dad.  He works hard for our family and the kids love him!
Happy Father's Day!




No comments: