Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Undersea Museum

The Naval Undersea Museum by Bobs work is having kids activities on Fridays over the summer.  We haven't been to the free museum for years so we decided to check it out.  They didn't have a lot of kids things planned but my kids mostly enjoyed just looking around the museum.
They did have a button making station and a little pulley thing set up.  My kids pulled it over.
They all wanted to go on the fake submarine.  Tucker and Penelope did a good job holding their hand up for the door handle.




The dress up station is always a kid favorite.
The fountains are right outside so I let the kids check them out for a minute before we had to get back to the car.
They got soaked and didn't want to leave, so I promised them we would come back on a warmer day.

I love summer!

1 comment:

Gayle Daly said...

Keep you eyes open for the Keyport musum daytime activities. Sarah Mitchell I think knows about that. I took Corinne and her kids out there once and it was great fun. They had water activities and a bunch of stuff.