Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Time Out For Women Seattle

On Saturday I headed over to Seattle for Time out for Women.  For those who don't know it is an uplifting women's conference with great speakers and musical numbers.  A friend and I left at seven to ride the ferry over.  It seems like whenever I'm on the ferry I get pictures of Seattle so this time I decided to get a picture of Bremerton from the ferry.  You can see the building that says Puget Sound Naval Shipyard.  That is where bob works, well not in that building but at the shipyard.
During the event we had a few breaks and time to walk around and check out a few booths where people were selling things. Mostly Deseret book type stuff.  It was pretty crowded to even walk around so I went upstairs and took a picture instead.
Then we quickly walked over to Palomino for lunch.  I got this delicious BLT and Turkey panini.  A little pricey but sooo good.
During the breaks I got a chance to meet some of the speakers.  This is Calee Reed she was a great singer and amazing vocalist.  And I really wanted her dress, after she told me where she got it I looked it up and it is sold out, go figure.
I was really back and forth about going this time but I am glad I went.  The speakers were great and it was fun to spend some time out of the house.  Next year I'm going to try and convince my mom to go.

No comments: