Sunday, December 6, 2015

Watch What I'm Wearing

Last week when the kids saw me dressed like this they started laughing.  They said I looked like Ms. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus!  They said that the birds on my shirt meant we were going on a field trip that had to do with birds.  I would have never thought of that.  Kids are so funny.

Shirt/Shoes: Kohls  Skirt:eShakti

I like how this next picture has birds flying in the background.  I didn't notice them when we were taking the pictures or we would probably have been out there a lot longer trying to get them lined up right.

The most clicked on link was by...
Chicly Charming

2 comments:

ElleSpann said...

you are much cuter than ms. frizzle!!
elle
Southern Elle Style

Krista Kiley said...

Such a gorgeous skirt... Blue is your color!

Mary
www.marymurnane.com