Friday, March 4, 2016

The Sneeve

It seems like everyone is getting sick this time of the year and my family is not immune to this.  That is why I was excited when I first heard about the sneeve.

The sneeve is a disposable anti-microbial sleeve that kids can put on their arm to catch germs.  It is perfect for reminding them to cough or sneeze into their arm and it catches the germs and stops them from spreading.
My kids like wearing it, they think it is just kind of fun.  Although it is soft, having something on her arm like that bothered Scarlett a little bit, so we just put it on over a long sleeve shirt and she was happy as a clam.
I love how it catches 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on contact, and then at the end of the day, or the next morning, we just take it off and throw it away.  Easy Peasy.
Right now you can buy a box for $10 from their website or on amazon, but I think these are going to catch on and be available in regular chain stores soon.

No comments: