Sunday, June 4, 2017

Watch What I'm Wearing

I feel like I've been failing as a fashion blogger lately.  Mornings before church have been such a rush that I once again forgot to take pictures.  Choosing what to wear has been based much more on what can fit than fashion lately anyway.  I'm struggling a bit because my clothes don't fit like I want them to.  I bought a couple new things that fit but I really just want to loose the baby weight so I can wear all my clothes that I haven't been able to wear for the last 10 months.  For now I feel pretty limited in what I can wear.

Anyway, check out the top post from last week.

1 comment:

Vanity And Me said...

I totally understand what your saying about not taking photos. Rome wasn't built in a day and you must be super busy, even though I bet you look beautiful anyway. Have a great week xx
www.vanityandmestyle.com