Friday, June 21, 2019

Kit Kat Fun

Look at this cute baby girl!  Even she wants to go to Disneyland.  Seriously, I want to go!  We have one here in Tokyo.  I think we are going in the fall.

 Japan has a lot of different kit kat flavors, many of them seasonal.  So whenever I see a new flavor I usually get it to try.  Here are a couple of the latest ones I've seen.

Peach mint (surprisingly good)
Cookies and Cream.  This one was really good, probably one of my favorites.  The package says in Japanese that they are also good frozen, and I'd have to agree.
 Strawberry, also good frozen.
Sweet potato and bean paste.  For every package of these bought 10 yen get donated to an earthquake relief fund.
Cranberry almond.  I love the regular cranberry almond with chocolate.  This one is a cranberry almond with white chocolate on the outside, I don't think it is nearly as good.
I also had dark chocolate mind KitKats but forgot to get a picture of them.  Those were also pretty good.

Check out Bat Baby!
And here is a random picture of Calista during my exercise class.  She has my nursing cover on and is feeding her baby.  I thought it was cute, and much better than the times when she lifts up her shirt and tries to put Beatrix's head on her stomach.
The class is WIT moms and it is amazing!  Unfortunately it is cancelled until August :(

No comments: