Monday, June 10, 2019

Update

This is just sort of a random post.  I'm not sure if I posted this or not, but Beatrix loves to suck on her fingers.  She is my first child to do this and it is pretty cute.  We have had a couple thumb suckers but no finger suckers before Beatrix.  She doesn't seem to mind yet which fingers.  Just whichever ones find their way into her mouth.

 I took this picture of Tucker because I thought he was looking a little old.  When did he get so big.
 He saw me taking a picture and ran over and got his mask then wanted me to retake it.
 I think Calista giving Bob a back massage is something they both really love.

 This next one is Calista trying to ride a pony.  It was much too small and pretty funny.
The next picture was not funny at all.  Calista spilled some flower in the pantry, about a third of a 5 lb bag.  It was Saturday morning and Leon's turn to sweep and mop.  I thought he could handle it and went upstairs to feed Beatrix.  I was wrong.  He made the mess a million times worse!  Seriously I spent two hours sweeping and re-sweeping and mopping and re-mopping the floor.  I guess he decided instead of putting the flour pile into the dustpan right away he would try to drag it all around the downstairs and put it into the dustpan at the end.  Then he even attempted to mop it up making a half wet soggy sticky flour all over the downstairs.  It was way more work to clean up then I thought it would be.
 And lastly we took a couple pictures on the way to church.  The weather was really perfect and I didn't want to forget how we drive and then walk to church every week.  Our building has no parking, so we park on base and walk the half mile to church. 


No comments: