Saturday, March 26, 2022

Beatrix Third Birthday

Back in February Beatrix had her 3rd birthday!  It was literally two days before we moved into our new how so we were a little bit busy.  Luckily she was easy to please.  We wrapped up some presents and bought a cake from Baskin Robins and she was thrilled!
Beatrix might be the quietest of all my children.  She also likes to sit on my lap and cuddle.  She does not like it when anyone else sits on my lap and she usually isn't up for sharing.  She is so sweet she often tells me that she loves me and she likes to hold my hand.  
Beatrix plays pretty well with her older siblings.  She loves babies and one of her favorite things to do is pretend to be "The Mom" and have Calista or me be the baby.  Anytime she sees a miniature version of something or two of the same items next to each other where one is small and one is large she always calls the small item a baby.  
Her favorite show is Vamparina, but she also likes My Little Pony.  She doesn't like napping, although I still make her, and she is pretty much potty trained.  She will have an accident here or there but she is about 90% good on that end.

We all love her so much and are happy she is part of our family.


No comments: