Thursday, January 11, 2024

Talitha's and Ghost Town

While in AZ we spent most of our time staying at my parents place, but Talitha and David also own a home down there.  We drove out one day to their house; it is really nice.  I didn't get very many pictures but they have water in their backyard and we went kayaking.  
After dinner we drove around and looked at Christmas lights.  I think I saw the best home displays I've ever seen.  This first one was amazing.  They had a floating space Santa and giant blow ups coming out of their second floor. 
They also had a walk though with tons of more blow up decorations to see.

Another day we went to the local ghost town.  It is pretty much a tourist attraction but it used to be a real town.  It has been this fun ghost town for a while though.  I remember going as a kid.


They have a show where they do a pretend gun fight on the street.  Calista didn't like the noise.  I remember it seeming a lot more real when I was a kid.


No comments: