Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New House

Bob, Tucker, and I moved into our new house a couple of weeks ago and we love it. It is the perfect size for us and the commute is great. It only takes bob 15 minutes to ride the bus to work instead of the hour it took him to drive all the way from Puyallup. PSNS pays for the bus pass so we are saving all of the gas money and the money it would cost to park ($80-$100 a month). I love it because now I have a car to drive during the day, and it is also great because Bob gets home everyday at about 4:15. Our house is three bedrooms and two and a half baths. I have been spending all of my time (Tucker's nap time) working on the house. When bought the house we thought there was barely anything that needed to be done, but I didn't realize how much time it takes just to paint, decorate, unpack, and organize everything. I am having a lot of fun doing it. Living in apartments where all the walls are white for a couple of years really built up the need for color and personalization. Now I feel like I can do whatever I want with the house because it is my house and it is a great feeling. Bob is very easy going about how things are decorated, he gives me his imput but always lets me make the decisions. I think what he mostly wanted was a place for his guitar, piano, and computer (which he got). Anyway, this is my first blog post so I hope it works out ok.

No comments: