Thursday, December 31, 2009

Even More Videos



Tucker loved opening his presents this year. I think Penelope will enjoy it more next year. As you might have noticed in the video we opened some of our presents early, before we went to my parents house in Puyallup. Thanks mom for letting everyone come over and making am mess of your house for a week. I noticed that the quality of these videos on the blog is not as nice as they actually are on our computer. It looks way better before I upload them.

1 comment:

Hercules Family said...

How fun! Conner got that lawnmower for Christmas too! (well actually he got it around Thanksgiving when we were in Ohio visiting my family and they gave it to him then) He LOVES it! But it is so noisy it is an outdoor toy!! haha... I hope Tucker enjoys it too!