Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cookies??


Tucker loves pretending to cook, and he always makes cookies. So it shouldn't have surprised me when he used the foam numbers I just bought for cookies. They were supposed to be part of a foam puzzle. I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and have him work on his numbers and coordination at the same time. Little did I know that what he really needed to work on was his baking skills. He did everything with them from putting them in the mixer, putting them on the pan, using oven mitts, putting them in a bowl, and praying. He even tells me to wait because they are too hot and they are not ready yet. Then when they are finally ready, he loves to pretend he is the cookie monster and eat them just like he does. I love the fact that he is now old enough to play by himself, even if it is just for short amounts of time.

No comments: