Saturday, May 15, 2010

Homemade Oreo Cookies

I got this recipe from the Mother's day cookbook the Primary kids gave out last Sunday.  Out of all the recipe's this was the one I really wanted to try.  They don't actually taste like oreo's but in my opinion they are much better.  They were also very fast and super easy to make.  I had a couple when they were warm then I refrigerated them overnight and I think I like them better cold.  This is a recipe that I know I will use over and over again.


2 devils food cake mixes
1 cup oil
4 eggs
cream cheese frosting

Preheat oven 350 degrees.  In a large bowl mix cake mixes, oil and eggs together.  Roll into bigger tablespoon size balls.  Bake 9 minutes.  Let cookies cool and spread frosting in between two.

1 comment:

Tianna said...

I have a recipe for these too. I think they are great! The problem is, I could eat waaaaaay too many:)