Monday, May 31, 2010

It's official

Today was the first day of our official Half Marathon training. We are following a 12 week training schedule where we run 4 days a week.  We are signed up for the marathon and everything.  So there is no turning back now.  You might have noticed that we haven't been running for the past week or so.  I just wanted to take a little break because I knew that from here on out we can't take anymore.  Rain or shine we will be running! 
This is the course we will be running.  I think it will be fun to run across the bridge.  And it is not flat either.  This seems like a huge task we are taking on, but I think in the end it will be worth it.  I always feel better after we run.

1 comment:

Anna said...

GOOD LUCK!!! how have your 5 finger shoes been working? i am on the waiting list for the new ones, i ordered some and they were the wrong size so now i have to wait again.