Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Garden

So, This is bob. :-) We have been pretty busy with the garden and the raspberries. I think most of our raspberries decided to be ready the couple days we were at trek. So since we came back we have been picking and picking. We had about a cup of raspberries a piece for dinner two days ago. We ate it with our spinach from the garden and some almonds. It was really good. This picture is from today, there are more outside, but I just do not have the time. CRAZY!! The spinach has been coming in consistently along with the lettuce. And as you can see from the picture, our green onions are doing really well, and our peas are almost taller than me. Our broccoli is growing pretty much everywhere. Last year I didn't pull them out and they flowered. So this year broccoli grew everywhere within a 5 foot radius of last years crop. Last years random broccoli's seem to be doing better than this years seeds. I think I might just let them flower again.

3 comments:

KariMarie said...

OH my goodness, beautiful garden! If you need help picking and eating before things go moldy....don't hesitate to ask. ;)

Lorraine Butler said...

Great work!

Maria Ash said...

Wow lil bro, I'm totally impressed and totally jealous of your garden! One day I will own a home and have a garden, but I don't think I could do as good as you. I'll be calling you in a few years to get pointers. Great job!!