Friday, September 17, 2010

An unexpected surprise

A couple of days ago a member in our ward dropped of the most beautiful flowers on my porch.   I don't know if I have ever really seen a flower like this up close but I just love it.  This orange one was my favorite in the bunch.  The cool part is that Bro. Uffens grew them in his garden.

Bob knows that whenever he surprises me with something (usually its a chocolate symphony bar ... yum) I can't help but be happy about it.  There is just something about the unexpected that I enjoy.  Well, the unexpected good things. Not the unexpected $2,000+ dollars it is going to cost to get my cavities filled and a crown.  I guess it just has to do with me having my whole hour/day/life planned and then things going even better than what I had planned for myself.  Things like this happen in my life everyday.  And it is nice to know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and that He knows everything and he wants me to be happy so his plan is going to be much better than what I can imagine or plan for myself.
Thank you for bringing the flowers and brightening my day.  I was extra excited when I got them because I knew I could experiment taking pictures of them.

No comments: