Saturday, February 12, 2011

Poor Guy

Last night I went out with some friends to Dennys.  It was nice to get out away from the kids, something I don't get to do very often aside from the occasional doctors appointment or relief society activity.  I ate a lot of food and had a good time but before I left I thought I'd get some pictures of the family.

I took these pictures while I was getting ready.  Bob loves his guitar and doesn't get very much time to play it so it didn't surprise me that when he knew I was leaving he picked it up.
Tucker, I feel so bad for.  He was even worse yesterday then when I posted before.  He pretty much just laid down all day and when I checked his temp this time he was up to 101.4.  This is the sickest he has ever been.  We have been having him rest all the time and making him drink a cup before he can watch the next show.  It is a pretty good system except for the fact that he wet his pants a couple of times yesterday, something that he does not normally do.  He keeps coughing and crying and saying that he doesn't want to be sick.  His nose is also so sore because he wipes it every two seconds and still won't blow it.  It's 9 in the morning and he hasn't gotten out of bed yet.  I am hoping he is better today than yesterday.
When I went to see what Penelope was up to I found her in the kitchen by herself going to town on a piece of bread.  It was ripped in shreds and she seemed pretty content.
I never worry about leaving the family home by themselves.  This time I did because right before I left Bob said he was going to go to the store to get dinner and more medicine.  Tucker was crying saying he just wanted to lay down and rest.  It was sad.  but I guess Bob carried him to the cart and the first thing he did when they got into the store was rip open one of those vitamin c cough drops and give it to tucker.  And tucker was fine for the rest of the time.  Don't worry, he bought them.

1 comment:

Anna said...

oh i hope he is doing better. being sick is no fun... especially if you can't blow your nose!!!