Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby Name

We have had a really hard time figure out a name for this baby.  But I finally thing we settled on one.




Drum roll...




...





it is




...




going to be




...




Buffy


Parlina


Woestman


Bob and I both liked the show Buffy the vampire slayer and the name is kinda cool too.  I think since the show is not going anymore the name wont be too popular and once she gets older kids her age wont even know about the show.  For the middle name we like to do family names but we had a hard time picking one of those too.  So we went off of the name Parthena, which we hate, and changed it to the much better Parlina.  Names are so important and choosing one for someone else is a big responsibility and can be very stressful.  I am just glad we finally settled on one.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love it!! that is such a fun name :)