Sunday, July 31, 2011

Concerts on the Boardwalk

For our date on Friday Bob and I made a quick stop at a furniture store (we no longer have a kitchen table) then headed over to the Bremerton boardwalk for Taco Del Mar and the concert. No luck at the furniture store by the way.  I am kind of picky and I sold our old table before we got a new one.  I know it wasn't the smartest thing to do but I wanted a new table and now we have no choice but to get a new one.
This week it was some kind of blue grass group.  It wasn't really the type of music we like but it was beautiful outside and free.
We left the concert a little early to look for a nearby geocache.  There were too many 'muggles' around so we gave up on it.  They were probably thinking 'why do those weird people keep walking back and forth looking under things right by our table?'
We once again brought Scarlett on our date. Maybe next time we will try to leave her.  It is not that I am worried about leaving her it is just that when we bring her we can stay out longer.
Lastly I got a dipped cone from McD's and picked up a redbox movie on the way to get the kids.  After the kids were in bed we watched Source Code.  Bob and I both liked it but neither of us really liked it.

I love date night and am so happy we have friends who are willing to trade babysitting so we don't have to pay a sitter as often.

3 comments:

Lorraine Butler said...

I wondered what movie you had seen, and if it was any good. :)

KariMarie said...

You were the one that texted me about the table. I haven't got your number memorized yet and confuse it with someone else. Where did you go? And I would be happy to babysit Scarlett!!!

Michael and Denise said...

You are definitely welcome to leave Scarlett next time. Glad you had fun.