Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kitsap Fair

Thanks for the comments on the last post.  I ended up putting the memory card into a different camera and loaded them up that way!  It seems silly now that I didn't think of it before but I know I never would have.  I guess I also could have just stuck the memory car striaght into the computer.  Man, am I glad I didn't buy a new cord!
We walked the couple blocks to the fair.  Penelope did not like the sun being on her so she had to go backwards most of the time.
 Tucker got to drive a race car and go to jail.
 And pet tons of animals!
 The animals were a huge hit with Penelope also.
Penelope got pretty fussy because she didn't want to be in the stroller.  She screamed a lot of the time.  Tucker wanted to do rides but I told him we would do some at the Puyallup fair.  Now I am kind of regretting that because taking all three kids to the kitsap fair was kind of a handful.  And I'm not sure I I want to go to the Puyallup fair this year.  Plus my mom isn't going to be in town so she won't go with us to help out like she normally does.  We will see.

No comments: