-3/4 yard duckcloth or other cotton heavy weight fabric
-bias tape double fold 3 yards
-2 sheets of felt (different colors)
1) Cut your material using the pattern in the picture to the right. The material should be folded in half, the strap will start 2 1/2" in and be 2 1/4" wide. The neck spot will be 5" down. then the rest of the cape is 22" down and 10" across (while folded in half).
3) Now pin the Bias tape around the entire edge and sew it on. You are done with the main part of the cape.
4) Next it is time to make and add your logo. This is a superman one with a P in the center instead of the S. You can put whatever you want there. Just draw a design on a piece of paper and cut it out. Pin the paper into the background piece of felt. Cut around the outside edge.
5) Re-pin the design to your other piece of felt and cut it out around all the edges. Now pin the felt to your other piece of felt and sew it around all the edges using a zigzag sew design.
6) Pin your logo to the center back of the cape a couple inches down from the neckline and sew it on using the zigzag again.
7) Lastly sew your two 1" pieces of Velcro on opposite sides of the straps and you are done.