Friday, October 14, 2011

Monsters Inc.

Tucker asked if he could play a game on my ipod a couple of days ago.  I was busy so I told him yes.  After that I heard him go into the coat closet and turn on the one movie I have on there "Monsters Inc."  The amount of tv he can watch around here is limited so that is why he was hiding.  I then asked him what he was doing and he said "hiding so you don't see me watching a movie."  Penelope snuck in there with him and they kept themselves busy sitting on a pile of shoes in the closet for a good hour.  I let it slide because they were cute, and like I said earlier I was busy.
Notice Penelope's sticker on her forehead?  Every time she gets one it goes right smack dab in the middle of her forehead!

2 comments:

Voices of the Graves said...

Cute!!

Gayle Daly said...

Videos = quiet time for Moms. I'm a big fan of that.