Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch and corn maze up in Kingston.  I debated weather we should go to that one or go to a much closer one.  Now that it is all said and done I am glad we drove the 30 minutes.  This farm was way better.  They had tons of kids activities and even some animals.  We had a good time and could have stayed much longer if it was just a little bit warmer.
People probably thought it was a little weird that I was setting up a tripod.  But I thought the farm would make some great family pictures and I even made sure we were all wearing similar colors.  Of course I could take family pictures all day but the kids only lasted for about 5 shots.
I feel like yesterday was a perfect fall day.  It was cold but sunny and it even warmed up a little bit in the afternoon.  I raked up the pine cones (that's right we have to rake pine cones instead of leaves) in the backyard and bob even had time to clean out the garage.  I bought a 25# box of apples that I need to figure out how to can and the kids were able to play outside.  Yesterday was a great day and I have several more pictures I will post when I have some more time.  Now I need to help get the kids ready for baths.

No comments: