Monday, October 24, 2011

Primary Program

Yesterday was the primary program.  Tucker had his part memorized and he did such a good job.  I was really nervous for him but he didn't seem too nervous.  He did have me write up his part in picture form just in case he forgot it.  I tried to tell him that he didn't need it but he really wanted me to so I did and gave it to the teacher helping him.  When the time came he didn't use it.  Tucker also loves singing the songs and he knows them pretty well especially for a sunbeam.
I on the other hand totally messed up my part.  It is kind funny because my part was the fourth article of faith.  Who doesn't know that?  I have had that one memorized since I was 8.  My nerves just got to me and I said it wrong when I got to the podium.  Oh well.

The program on a whole was really great.  My mom even came.  There were a few times when I felt the spirit really strongly.  Most of them during the songs.  After the program all the teachers taught second hour and then had a little 'party' third hour.  The YM and YW watch the kids for that hour.  I love that idea!  The primary program has got to be my favorite Sunday out of the year!


He says, "Mommy and Daddy read the scriptures everyday with me.  We sit on the bed.  I learned about Captian Moroni, he is really brave."

P.S.  If you are wondering how to make the monster in the potty from yesterday I just cut a piece of black construction paper, added eyes, and taped it on.

1 comment:

Michael and Denise said...

Tucker did really well. I'm glad the primary program is your favorite Sunday. I love the program, but I was completely exhausted after church.