Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Lights

For family activity on Monday we drove around and looked at Christmas lights.  It is on of my favorite Christmas traditions.  Penelope especially loved it this year.  She kept saying, 'nother one, nother one.'  I don't know that Tucker's problem was, he kept saying he wanted to go home.  I think he wanted attention because every time we saw lights he got excited and would point them out to us.  here are some pics Bob and I took from the car.




This last one doesn't look that cool but the lights blinked to music.  We just turned our car radio to the right station and enjoyed the show.
For anyone interested in how to find the lights in our area there is a great list on the kitsap sun website.  You just type in your address and it takes you to a map where the closest ones to you are pin pointed.

1 comment:

Michael and Denise said...

We drove around to look at lights on Tuesday night. I love Christmas lights. Seeing the lights at Temple Square is one of the things I miss most about living in Utah.