Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Ward Activity

We had our Christmas ward activity on Friday.  The dinner was delicious and so were the deserts.  I just got a little at first because I wanted to make sure there was enough for everyone.  That wasn't necessary because there were plenty of left over desserts for everyone.  It was one of those situations where I wanted to try to hurry up and eat what was on my plate so I could go get more better things without wasting what I already got.

Tucker got to participate in the little primary program.  He knows the song but he didn't sing it.  I guess he was too distracted by all the people.  He is in the front middle.  Penelope is sitting on my lap and keeps saying Tucker Tucker.  At the end she says "I want to go up there, Pease?"

No comments: