Monday, December 19, 2011

Flash

I was playing around with my new flash.  The kids are always up for me to take their picture.  They just don't want to hold still or stand how I want them too. :)
Yesterday was the last week we had to go to church at 1 o'clock.  At least for a while.  I am pretty happy we get to switch back to the 9 am time.  The sleeping in and relaxing all morning is nice but it is not worth grumpy kids at church and skipped nap times.  It was also the last week with my primary class.  I had such a great class!  I love the 7/8 year olds because they are old enough to participate and also young enough to still want to participate.  And I get to go all the baptisms.  I am glad I get to teach the same age group next year.  After looking through the roster I think it is going to be a pretty easy class!  Hopefully they like me.  I know I am not the most exciting teacher.  The only downside is that I do not get to be a team teacher anymore.  My class is going to be so easy it just doesn't make sense to give it two teachers especially since we always seem to not have enough teachers in primary.
Have a great day!

No comments: