Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brown Family Pictures

I met the Browns in Silverdale on Saturday to take pictures.  It was beautiful outside and I was even getting hot with my big coat on.  I actually felt a little silly because I was wearing my comfy Saturday cloths totally planing on changing before I went anywhere.  When it came time for me to get dressed and go I realized that Penelope was sleeping in my bed and I didn't want to wake her up.  So I just went as it.  Good think I wasn't in the pictures.  :-) We had a nice weekend.  I had fun taking their pictures.  Here are a few of my favorites.

This little guy just turned one and he was adorable. Any time a ball was around he was amazingly focused on the ball.

 I love the reflection in this one.
She just turned four and loved being in front of the camera.  She is a natural poser and made things very easy for me.
I want to take more pictures so just ask me if you need pictures for anything.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

These turned out really cute!

MockingJay said...

I love the reflection picture!

Gayle Daly said...

Doranda, You do such wonderful work. These are wonderful. I love Kenton splashing in the puddle. I hope that was towards the end of the shoot.

KariMarie said...

Great job! Emily also did a fabulous job with outfits.

Michael and Denise said...

Very cute!