Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tucker in Disguise

The yw/ym had an activity at the mall where certain members of the ward were hiding and they had to find them.  Bob and Tucker got to hide and of course wear a disguise!
Tucker was so cute with his dollar store reading glasses on.  We even dyed their hair black for the night.  Too bad I didn't get a picture while their hair was still black.  Tucker looked like a different boy.  They mostly hung out at the kids play place, which Tucker loved.  Bob said that Tucker did a really good job and he would hide every time he saw someone from church.  
In the above picture you can see that Tucker has fake tattoo sleeves on.  I'm not really sure how I feel about that.  I didn't know they were going to wear those before they left.  Bob did have a talk with him about how we shouldn't get tattoos for real.  But I can see how that can be confusing for a four-year-old.
.
I love it when Bob takes Tucker to mutual.  It doesn't happen too often, only when I am really stressed at home or if they are doing something particular kid friendly.  I also think glasses on kids are really cute.  While at BYU-I there were two babies in our ward with glasses.  I didn't know they made them but they do.  I think both started wearing them at 6 months.  Doesn't that just sound cute?  A baby with glasses.

No comments: