Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shamrock Mint Oreos

I hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's Day.  I have one last festive treat to post about and I saved if for last for a reason.  It wan't as good as I had hoped for.  Yes, they tasted fine but they didn't turn out like the picture and they were kinda a lot of work.  I probably won't make these again.  For the recipe go here.

Can you even tell that I cut out a shamrock?  It was hard to get that little shape.  You should know that these two were the best looking ones.
They also didn't turn out black like an oreo.  I'm not sure why but the person who originally made them got theirs to be black.  And her shamrocks looked good too.
They tasted fine though, and we didn't have any problems finishing them off. This isn't one recipe I will be saving for next year.  

No comments: