We finally got the heart braid to work. It is very easy, I only had a hard time before because she would scream and wiggle around a ton making it very hard to do.
Step By Step Tutorial on How to do a Heart Braid
1) Split the top of the hair in half and clip half of it out of the way.
2) Start a French braid backwards in the corner.
3) Curve your french braid around usually grabbing much more hair on the side closer to her face.
4) Continue the braid and put a rubber band on it.
5) Do the same thing on the other side and use a rubber band to hold them both together.
I love everything girly. Don't get me wrong, I am pretty into sports and things like that too. But, bows, hair, makeup, pink, I love it all!