Sunday, July 8, 2012

Watch What I'm Wearing/Sugarlips


I love my new shirt from Sugarlips!  The material is so soft but at the same time the shirt doesn't feel like it is going to fall apart.  This is another outfit that I would wear to my pretend office job.
Shirt: Sugarlips;  Skirt: Khols;  Shoes: Ross

I had to get a little creative while figuring out how to wear this and still cover my shoulders.  I actually came up with a few different options.  Maybe I will show you next time.
Any locals recognize the background?
The back of this shirt is probably my favorite part.  It isn't low but it still shows pretty detailing.

Thanks for linking up last week the most popular link was...

Gingham, Floral, and Flatforms by All Dressed up


And

That's a Problem Thursday by Newly Loved.






14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I just stumbled across your blog today and linked up! That's a very pretty shirt with unusual detailing - lovely!

Sandy a la Mode said...

love your top girl, it's soo pretty!!! thanks for another link up! :)

Style Mentor™ said...

Thank you for taking the time to do this link up, I appreciate it. Have a beautiful week! :-)

Rachel Harding said...

I just say you on Harper's Happening and started to follow you! LOVE your outfit here! Looking fab! Also linked up to this posting. :)

Rachel
hardingshappenings.com

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

great top

Xo Megan

Sara Stoff said...

this is my first time linking up! ps- you are super cute. ;)

CC said...

Love that skirt! Gorgeous! ;)

Melaina25 said...

Love that shade of dusty pink on you!

Tavia Mac said...

That is one fabulous skirt!!! Love it!

~Tavia

Lindsay said...

Love that second photo of you! It's gorgeous. Also love that top!

April said...

I love that pencil skirt and the neutral color of the top. Might have to copy this outfit soon!

Jessi said...

Love this top! Gotta love sugarlips. They sent me the most gorgeous dress!
p.s. Just linked up! :)

-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Kate Greer said...

Cream is a great color! I love wearing neutrals!
---www.katelyngreer.com

Tonya said...

Thanks for the link up! In my haste, I forgot to put the link back on my page, but I have it there now!!

Cute top!