Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yesterday...

Yesterday...

it was cool outside!
I heard Tucker tell Penelope that if she smells smoke (from a cigarette) four times she will die.
I was so bored I helped Tucker make a haunted house fort in his room.
I almost finished a half a ham sandwich for lunch (still not feeling that great).
Scarlett fell, hit her mouth, and I got blood all over my shirt while trying to calm her down.
I did two loads of laundry and washed the paint off baby doll's head.
Penelope kept talking about how she didn't poop in her pants and she should get two brownies because she did two poops.
Curious George taught us how to make a magnifying glass out of a baggie.
I thought about how excited Bob and I are to go see Wicked.
I realized I had nothing to write about on the blog.


Yep.  That was pretty much my morning.

Go Here for the $75 Shabby Apple Giveaway!

2 comments:

Michael and Denise said...

What day are you going to Wicked?

KariMarie said...

these days happen to the best of us.